Microsoft vient de publier le KB3097592 concernant le probleme suivant: You can't join a meeting from outside Lync 2013, Lync 2010, or Skype for Business on iOS 9 or 9.1.
- You're using an Apple iPhone or Apple iPad that's running Apple iOS 9 or 9.1.
- You have Microsoft Lync 2013, Lync 2010, or Skype for Business installed on the device.
- You try to join a meeting from outside the Lync or Skype for Business app. For example, you tap the "Join Meeting" link in an email message or calendar appointment in an app other than Lync or Skype for Business.
In this scenario, you're redirected to a "Join Launcher" webpage in the Safari web browser. The webpage contains a link to install the Lync 2013, Lync 2010, or Skype for Business app. However, the page does not contain a link that points to the meeting within the respective app.
- 3097642 November 2015 cumulative update 6.0.9319.102 for Skype for Business Server 2015 (Web Components Server)
- 3121215 December 2015 cumulative update 5.0.8308.941 for Lync Server 2013 web components server
Important This issue is not fixed if you're using Lync 2010 for iPhone or iPad or or Skype for Business for iOS 9.2, or if you have a Lync Server 2010 environment deployed.