Microsoft vient de publier un bulletin de sécurité pour la version cliente Skype for Business 2016.
This security update resolves vulnerabilities in Skype for Business 2016 that could allow remote code execution if a user opens a specially crafted document or goes to an untrusted webpage that contains embedded OpenType fonts. To learn more about the vulnerabilities, see Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-097.
- Invalid speech signal level when you convert a stereo microphone array to monaural. This results in noise or a full echo.
- When you try to start the co-edit option from sharing, you receive the following error message: "Operating system is not presently configured to run this application."
- No mirrors occur when you open Skype Meeting in Microsoft Outlook for some languages.
- The co-author option doesn't work.
- All instances of "co-edit" are renamed "co-author."