Incontournable depuis Lync Server 2010, le livre Mastering Skype for Business 2015 est maintenant disponible.
Optimize Enterprise Communications with Skype for Business 2015
Mastering Skype for Business 2015 is the administrator's one-stop guide to all aspects of Skype for Business. Thoroughly updated to align with the 2015 release, this book provides clear guidance on planning, design, configuration, installation, administration, and more. Coverage includes full instruction on Skype for Business implementation, including the latest changes, newest features, and most up-to-date protocols, standards, and best practices. Designed for clarity and practicality, the discussion provides easy-to-follow instruction and real-world practices from established Skype for Business shops to give you the benefit of others' experiences.
Skype for Business 2015 includes updated capabilities, HD video conferencing, improved communications management, and more. This book gives you everything you need to know to get it up and running smoothly.
- Planning infrastructure, topology, and security to meet requirements
- Designing and managing enterprise IM and conferencing solutions
- Configuring Voice-Over-IP and voicemail with Microsoft® Exchange
- Enabling Hybrid and connecting to Skype for Business Online
- Managing Unified Communications clients and devices
- Administering and managing remote access and public IM
- Utilizing SIP and authentication technologies, standards, and protocols
- Automating routine management tasks using provided sample scripts
- Troubleshooting and implementing cross-team backup-and-restore
- Applying the most recent best practices for deployment
Configure Skype for Business for Desktop and Mobile Clients
Manage Access and User Administration
Deploy Archiving and Monitoring Architecture
Integrate Skype for Business with Exchange and SharePoint
Optimize Voice and Persistent Chat Capabilities
Use PowerShell and Management Shell Scripting