Matt Landis vient de publier sur les galleries Technet un outil tres sympa: Call Monitor Pro for Skype for Business & Lync
Call Monitor Pro for Lync and Skype for Business brings "Call Monitor" feature, Enhanced Functionality and Extensibility to Skype for Business and Lync 2013 users at no cost.
- Skype for Business "Call Monitor" plus enhanced features comes to Lync 2013 and Skype4B
- "Always on top" call control
- Click to find active conversation window
- Handle 2 calls effeciently
- Select Dial functionality: Dial anything you can select in a windows program
- Definable shortcut keys
- Lync 2013 and Skype for Business User interface
- Extensibility Platform: Add features to Lync/Skype4B On roadmap, coming soon
Enterprise features (paid)
- 1-Click call transfer
- 1-click call Park
- Centralized Settings Configuration
- Advanced Extensibility Platform
- Remove all Enterprise Version notices
- How to get Enterprise edition click here
Get Enterprise Edition
Q. Why doesn't the setup or components of setup download?
A. Make sure your firewall is not blocking it, especially Sonicwall Antivirus application blocking.
Q. How does Call Monitor Pro compare to Skype for Business "Call Monitor" feature?
A. Some high level areas where Call Monitor Pro goes beyond Skype4B "Call Monitor" includes:
- Works with Lync 2013 and Skype for Business UI and works with Lync 2013 right now
- Adds even more functionality such as definable shortcuts, Select dial and more.
- Adds an Extensibility Platform which users can use to add their own functionality to Lync/Skype4B
Pour le télécharger: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/Call-Monitor-Pro-Community-e30e71b8