Yealink vient de rendre disponible une nouvelle mise à jour applicative pour ces barres de collaborations Yealink VC210 Teams
Teams Version: 1449/ 1.0.94. 2020031901
Date: 1ier septembre 2020
Accès aux firmwares: http://support.yealink.com/documentFront/forwardToDocumentDetailPage?documentId=320
Accès a la releases notes: release notes
Les nouvelles fonctionnalités sont les suivantes:
- Content layouts: Now users will have access to 2 additional layouts of the meeting stage when content is being shared. When content is shared, call controls will gain an extra button – layout. By interacting with this button, user can access additional layout options.
- Structured meetings: Not every meeting participant should have equal permissions when joining a meeting. To help organize meetings better, we created meeting roles – presenter and attendee. Presenters are ordinary meeting participants, while attendees have limited access to the following features:
1) Attendees cannot change roles of other meeting participants
2) Attendees cannot mute individual meeting participants or mute all
3) Attendees cannot remove individuals from meetings
4) [Not applicable to Collab bar] Attendees cannot share any content, still can see it
5) [Not applicable to Collab bar] Attendees cannot start/stop recording
6) Attendees cannot admit people who are waiting in the lobby
7) Attendees cannot take control of PPT or screen sharing
- Live captions: With introduction of Live captions, collaboration bars have become even more inclusive and accessible.
- Raise hand support: Another feature that will organize meetings better is “Raise hand.” It allows meeting participants raise awareness of their desire to speak by raising a virtual hand.