Audiocodes a rendu disponible une nouvelle version logicielle majeure pour ces passerelles de types SBC et Media gateway.
Date: 15 Novembre 2021
Principales nouvelles fonctionnalités:
- Enhanced GDPR Compliance: - In line with AudioCodes' commitment to support the European Union's (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on data protection and privacy, the SBCs can now be configured to mask (hide) personally identifiable information (PII) in generated log files (Syslog, CDRs and SDRs).
- Azure AD Authentication - SBCs can now use Microsoft's Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) OAuth 2.0 Authentication protocol
Secured Syslog - SBCs now support sending Syslog messages secured (encrypted) using TLS. Additionally, SBCs can now be configured to send generated Syslog messages to up to five remote Syslog servers.
- Mid-call Voice Quality Enhancements - To achieve the best voice quality while optimally allocating transcoding resources, SBCs can now dynamically switch voice coders during a call based on MOS levels, so that high voice quality (and computationally heavy) coders are prioritized for lower MOS calls. Up to this version, voice coders could be changed only for subsequent calls, based on the MOS of the previous call.
- Mediant 3100 - a New Hybrid SBC and Media Gateway Platform – A new member for the AudioCodes SBC/MGW portfolio has been added. The new Mediant 3100 supports up to 64 E1/T1 spans and up to 5,000 concurrent SBC sessions.
- Mediant VE/CE now supports VMware ESXi Version 7.0.
- Voice Quality Monitoring under High Traffic - Customers using high-capacity SBCs can now limit Quality of Experience (QoE) data sent to OVOC, using various filter types