Microsoft a publié une mise a jour du client Skype for Business pour Mac amenant des fonctionnalités intéressantes
Release date: January 31, 2018
Single window experience for chats
All users now have the option to see chats in a single, tabbed window even if your organization has disabled automatic archiving of IM messages and server-side conversation history.
Choose the size to view shared content
Choose the size that someone's shared screen is displayed in your meeting or call by selecting Fit Content to Window or View Content Actual Size from More Options (…).
Accept chats even when you're away from your computer
When your organization has disabled server-side conversation history, Skype for Business on Mac will automatically accept IM conversations no matter how long you have been away from your computer so that you can see the messages when you return.
Offline indicator on the Dock icon
Skype for Business on Mac will display a warning indicator on the app icon in the Dock when the app is signed out or not able to reach the Skype for Business server so users can easily tell when they are offline.
Join meetings faster and more reliably
When you click Join, connect to your meetings significantly faster and with fewer failures.
Display customized meeting information in Outlook
When scheduling an online meeting, Outlook will display text, links, and images in the calendar item if your organization specifies them (via Set-CsMeetingConfiguration policy). This requires Outlook version 16.9.116 or later.
- When scheduling an online meeting in Outlook, use the default defined by your organization's policy for who gets directly into the meeting without waiting in the lobby. This requires Outlook version 16.9.116 or later.
- Fixed an issue that could reconnect a call after a network drop without showing that you were back in the call.
- Fixed an issue that showed an error saying a chat message was not delivered when it actually was.
- Fixed an issue that caused black screen when viewing screen sharing in a meeting.
- Fixed an issue that prevented showing notifications for new messages when switching away from the Chats tab.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the app from automatically signing in after the computer was restarted.