Depuis hier est disponible la mise a jour Skype for Business:
This update resolves the following issues:
- KB 3052676 Lync 2013 crashes when you add a video to an existing audio call that is to Polycom RMX 2000 (v8.4)
- KB 3052678 The setting for the "team call" feature is deleted after you sign in to Lync 2013
- KB 3052679 Menu bar disappears in Lync 2013 and Skype for Business even you set the "AlwaysShowMenu" registry value setting to "1"
After you install this update, you may experience the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- KB 3051158 "Help isn't working" error occurs when you open the "Skype for Business Help" window in Skype for Business
- KB 3051516 "Copy" and "Select All' menu items are disabled for the first instant message in a conversation in Skype for Business
- KB 3051517 Receiver cannot open or save transferred files in a chat room in Skype for Business
- KB 3053114 Cannot open links without the "http://" prefix and the links that are to an OneNote page in Skype for Business
- KB 3051160 Cannot join meetings by using Lync 2010 after you install OneDrive for Business
- KB 3053998 Memory leak occurs when you transfer a file that is larger than 5 megabytes (MB) in a conversation in Skype for Business
- KB 3054008 CPU usage increases largely when you have multiple animated emoticons in conversations in Skype for Business
- This update version is 15.0.4711.1000.
- After you apply this April 14, 2015 update, Lync 2013 will be upgraded to Skype for Business. Get the general information about the new experience in Skype for Business.
- You can still use the Lync client user interface after you apply this update for Skype for Business. Get the general information about how to switch between the Skype for Business and the Lync client user interfaces for Office 365 users and Lync Server 2013 users.