Microsoft à publié une mise à jour pour les environnements Mac
- Support for Lync Online and Lync Server 2013.
- Automatic configuration with Office 365.
- Voice mail indicator to see the number of voice mails and a list of voice mails.
- The ability to play voice mails from the Lync for Mac 2011 client.
- Long press 1 to access voice mail.
- Enter key now plays the sound for the number sign (#) in Dual-tone multi-frequency (DTMF).
- Boss delegate is shown in a group for contacts.
- Improved performance for desktop sharing.
- Long press 0 for the Plus Sign (+) sign.
- The plus sign (+) is now supported from the dial pad.
- Dial tone plays when you are disconnected or not connected to a call.
- The Lync call window comes to the foreground when you are disconnected.
- Retrieval of calendar information is supported.
- Conversation history for voice calls is now available.
- Support for recording notifications of conversations and online meetings.
- Local ring back tone for outgoing PSTN calls is now available.
- The Quality of Experience (QoE) XML file will now pass validation for the Voice Quality (VQ) Report functionality.
Before you install the Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.5 update, make sure that you have Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.0 installed on your computer. Also, make sure that the computer is running Mac OS X 10.5, or a later version of the Mac OS X operating system