Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Persistent Chat Server SDK is available here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35458
Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Persistent Chat Server Ressource Kit: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36827
The Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Persistent Chat Resource Kit contains a number of handy tools for IT administrators who deploy and manage Lync Server 2013 Persistent Chat. The following tools are included in the msi:
- AffCheck – This tool confirms that Persistent Chat backend database user and group affiliation records match that in Active Directory
- ChatMonitoringSummary – This tool summarizes the Persistent Chat monitoring information from the monitoring database into a CSV file. Information such as Persistent Chat total sessions, successful sessions, failed sessions with expected and unexpected failures (and their MS diagnostic id, counts and description) from the monitoring database is output so the administrator can understand the service reliability.
- ChatStress Tool – This tool provides an easy way to simulate the usage of Persistent Chat to test your user model that represents your usage patterns.
- ChatUpgradeVerifier – This tool compares your source Group Chat database (OCS 2007 R2 Group Chat or Lync 2010 Group Chat) to your Lync Server 2013 Persistent Chat database. This tool can be used to verify if your migration was successful and give you insights into the discrepancies.
- ChatUsageReport – This tool generates an HTML report of Persistent Chat service usage and includes things such as Top Active Users, Top Active Rooms, Least Active Rooms, Inactive Rooms etc. The administrator can use this information to clean up rooms that are stale and get a better idea of the chat traffic they are seeing.
- ScheduleADSyncForPrincipal – This is a SQL script that can be run from within SQL Server Management Studio and allows you to force Persistent Chat to synchronize it’s records of a user with those in Active Directory rather than waiting for the scheduled synchronization time.