Audiocodes vient d'annoncer la publication d'un nouveau firmware pour les modèles 400HD: AudioCodes 400HD IP Phone Generic SIP Software Version 2.2.2
- European and American date formats are both now supported. The format is configurable in the phone's LCD as well as in the Web interface.
- The European date format is DDMMYYYY. The American format is MMDDYYYY.
- Japanese is now supported. Japanese features three different input modes: Kanji, Hiragana, and Katakana. A submenu for Kanji opens, depending on what base characters are entered.
- If the receiver is placed on-hook after a call is put on hold, the call is by default put on speaker rather than being disconnected. The default can be changed so that if the receiver is placed onhook after the call is put on hold, the call is disconnected.
- Icons in the phone's LCD now indicate if line keys are configured in a Shared Call Appearance group, or as private lines. A hollow icon indicates a phone configured in an SCA group. A solid icon indicates a phone configured as private. Applies only to 430HD and 440HD phones.
- The Restart option is now also available under the 'Settings' menu, as well as under the'Administration' menu.
- When a phone is in a Multi Line configuration, VOICEMAIL indication per line is now supported.
- Direct access to MENU key items is now available when pressing the menu item's number. Users can for example press the 4 key on the phone after pressing the MENU key, for direct access to the 'Settings' options (Language, Ring Tone, Call Waiting, etc.).
- Users are disabled from configuring Programmable Keys as Line Keys. The first two Programmable Keys are by default set to lines. The other four Programmable Keys are by default empty. Users cannot configure all six as Line Keys, neither in the phone LCD nor in the Web interface. The option to assign a line (SIP account) is removed. Applies only to 430HD and 440HD phones.
- 'Forward No Reply' timeout is now also configurable as 'number of rings' by configuring the ini file parameter 'voip/line/0/call_forward/timeout_mode' to RINGS_COUNT instead of to the default SECONDS. If configured as RINGS_COUNT, the phone will by default ring 2r (2 rings) before the call is forwarded. The setting can be changed according to user preference to (for example) 4r (4 rings). The feature allows compliance with BroadSoft's Feature Key Synchronization method.
- The local 'Forward' functionality accessed from the phone's LCD idle screen when Feature Key Synchronization is disabled, can also be configured as rings or seconds in the same way.
- A new format has been applied to the 'user agent' values, and new hardware information has also been added, namely, '-RevX' string. Previously, the 'user agent' value was AUDC-IPPhone/184.108.40.206 (420HD; 00908F480AFC).
The following information has been added to it:
• Exact model and Rev (added to the 420HD model running on DSP AC494 with a fast clock)
• AUDC-IPPhone/220.127.116.11 (420HD-RevX; 00908F480AFC) (resistors information, added to the
• AUDC-IPPhone/18.104.22.168 (420HD-RevX-AC494; 00908F480AFC) (added to the 420HD model)
- 420HD IP phone: Upgrading from a version earlier than 22.214.171.124 forces a Restore to Default. To upgrade to version 2.2.0 without losing the phone's configuration, a “via version” called 420HD_126.96.36.199.6 can be used. This file is available from: ftp://vop-c11:IPP420@ftp.audiocodes.com/Release/420_via_ver/
- Phone tone volumes revert to their default values after a firmware upgrade is performed.
- TR-069: The phone supports TR-098 (Internet Gateway Device Data Model for TR-069) instead of TR-181 (Device Data Model for TR-069).
- Incoming DTMF tones are played at 300 ms (hardcoded value) via SIP INFO, instead of ideally being set according to the 'Duration' field in the incoming SIP INFO packet.
- When in an existing call, you cannot make a second call by dialing via the Call Log and Corporate/Personal Directory.
- 430HD/440HD IP phones: The phone's Dialed Calls screen is sometimes updated incorrectly; new calls are displayed lowermost in the list of Dialed Calls.
- The Multicast Group Paging doesn’t function correctly in this version.
- BroadSoft environment:
• When 'SIP Proxy' and 'Default Gateway' are configured with an IP address instead of a Hostname, the Blind Transfer feature does not function correctly.
• Feature Key Synchronization - the Call Forward and Do Not Disturb functionalities can be configured from the BroadSoft Server Web Interface or from the phone's LCD screen; however, they cannot be configured via the phone's Web interface.
• Shared Call Appearance - the user cannot toggle between two incoming calls using Programmable Key 1 and Programmable Key 2. Toggling can only be performed using the
- It is recommended to configure 802.1x EAP-TLS from the configuration file and not from phone UI.
- Asterisk environment only – When the phone has an active call and the call is placed on hold, the caller may hear the remote party speaking while the call is still on hold.
- 420HD – In rare scenarios, the phone UI may show an existing call in the LCD in Idle mode, although the call has ended.HTTPS provisioning is not supported when server-side authentication (mutual authentication) is enabled.
- Reporting Quality of Service Events:
• The SIP PUBLISH message doesn’t function correctly in a Conference call (Conference holder or remote parties).
• The SIP PUBLISH message doesn’t function correctly when two concurrent calls exist.
• A DNS A query is sent instead of an SRV query with priorities ignored.
• The Jitter buffer increases when Music On Hold is played.
- After TCP (TLS) retransmissions, the device (only SIP 100 phones) is unanswered and no failover or any other frame is sent. The device's LED flashes blue, indicating that it is trying to register.
- In some environments, the phone may send a request for a new IP address once every three DHCP lease time cycles.
Résolve les problèmes suivants:
- The calling party now hears a busy tone if the called party's line is busy. Previously, if the called party's line was busy, the calling party's phone's LCD reverted to idle without any indication that the called party's line was busy. The new busy tone complies with international telcom standards in traditional non-VOIP telephony systems.
- BroadSoft environment:
• Automatic switching is now implemented by default, i.e., users do not need to press the 9 key, for example, in order to "get an external line", they dial directly the number of the party they want. To allow the feature, the ini file parameter 'voip/dialing/secondary_dial_tone/enabled' is by default now set to 0 and the Web interface parameter 'Secondary Dial Tone' to Disable. Manual switching is implemented if the default is changed, i.e., users will need to press the 9 key, for example, to get a line to outside the enterprise; after pressing the key, they'll hear a secondary tone, and then they'll dial the number they need.
• When using the new 'Populate the BLF List' feature, the phone couldn't acquire more than 12 extensions on the BLF Resource List, or couldn't acquire 12 or fewer extensions which were too long.
• Multiple lines configuration - only the first line could use Remote Conferencing. Other lines could only use Local Conferencing.
• When canceling a "Remote Conference" call, the phone continued to ring after the call had ended (Idle mode).
• Failover: Phone did not diagnose the 50x SIP message response as "timeout". This did not result in a retry as it should have.
- Drop From Conference failed when the first call to the originator was incoming and the second outgoing.
- ACD-Hoteling (420HD only): After recovering from LAN link failure, the phone displayed the host name and not the agent username.
- When using Handsfree mode and both parties tried to end the call together, one side would get a dial tone (their speaker would be activated and they'd need to deactivate it).
- 802.1X - after reconnecting the LAN cable, the phone didn't perform CDP/LLDP.
- When disconnecting an Ethernet cable and then connecting it again, the phone did not send an HTTP request to the provisioning HTTP server.
- CWRR (Call Waiting Reminder Ringtone) did not ring when the call to the third party was regretted (before the third party answered) and the phone returned to the call on hold.
- Calling a non-existent number caused an "automatic disconnect" instead of a busy tone. As a result, users missed the reason why the call failed to establish.
- The clock shown in the phone's idle screen was incorrect when using AM/PM format.
- A DNS SRV query was not sent when using any UDP port except the default port (5060).