AudioCodes Routing Manager est une solution permettant un contrôle centralisé de toutes les décisions de routage de session.
Audiocodes vient de rendre disponible une nouvelle version 9.6: https://www.audiocodes.com/media/dzodkfe4/0425-product-notice-arm-ga-release-ver-9-6.pdf
- Security-based routing as part of the integration with SecureLogix’s Orchestra One CAS (Call Authentication Service). In addition to the already supported basic authentication with Orchestra One server, ARM now has an advanced mode which verifies calls with Verizon Call Verification Service. The service is available for US markets.
- Ability to define threshold-based alarms based on key performance indicators (KPIs) collected by ARM. Every five minutes, ARM analyzes the defined threshold rules and checks whether thresholds have been exceeded and raises or clears alarms accordingly.
- Management of the SBC/Gateway’s timeout feature for no answer is now supported. If the called party does not answer the call within this given interval, the device disconnects the session.
- Provisioning ARM Configurator and Routers Certificates is now available through a new easy-to-use interface which is part of ARM's Web UI.
- Maximum number of supported Nodes has been increased from 40 to 150 to support growing global deployments and requirements for more nodes (SBCs and Media Gateways) in ARM Topology and Routing.
- Since CentOS 8 will reach End-of-Life status at the end of 2021, ARM has introduced the new CentOS 8 Stream Operating System (OS) with declared longevity (End-of-Life defined as May 2024). The ARM upgrade process, which includes the migration to CentOS Stream 8, remains simple for operators and details are described in the Installation Manual.
- ARM now validates the uniqueness of a prefix or specific DID. As ARM deployments have expanded, customer-managed dialing plans have grown more extensively. Sometimes, it's difficult to preserve the uniqueness of a specific DID (or prefix) definition and therefore, operators may erroneously define routing rules with a specific prefix (or DID) but where the same prefix (or DID) matches a different Prefix Group / routing rule.
Releases Notes: https://www.audiocodes.com/media/x11p4s4z/arm-release-notes-ver-9-6.pdf