Le firmware 6.1.5 pour Polycom Group Series est disponible est GA et accessible au téléchargement.
Nouveautés avec la version 6.1.5:
● Video-based Screen Sharing for Skype for Business:
RealPresence Group Series systems now support Video-based Screen Sharing (VbSS), a Microsoft protocol for sharing content. In previous releases, systems supported only legacy Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) for receiving content. Only systems registered to Skype for Business support VbSS content sharing. RealPresence Group Series system can send up to 1080p 30fps VbSS content to the AVMCU meeting.
The advantages of VbSS content sharing over RDP are as follows:
- Enables RealPresence Group Series systems to send and receive content using H.264 SVC encoding; RealPresence Group Series systems using RDP can receive content only.
- Makes the session setup and video experience faster, with an improvement in the frames-per-second.
- Works better
● Managing Skype for Business Calls
With your RealPresence Touch device, you can now manage multiple calls on a RealPresence Group Series system registered to Skype for Business. This call management applies to incoming calls only.
● System Upgrade or Downgrade Through Skype for Business Server
When your RealPresence Group Series system is provisioned with a Skype for Business server, the system automatically detects software on the server. Software downgrades from version 6.1.5 to a version no earlier than 6.1.1 are supported. If the Automatic Software Updates setting is configured for a system registered to Skype for Business Online, the system will upgrade or downgrade to the version on the Skype for Business Online server.
● Org ID Authentication
● Conference Recording with RealPresence Touch
● Dialing through ISDN Gateway
● RealPresence Collaboration Server (RMX) Call Escalation
● Displaying Call Participant Names
● New and Modified API Commands
Historique des versions: