Microsoft a rendu disponible une mise a jour intéressante pour les équipements de type "Teams Display"
Les "Teams Display" sont une catégorie d'appareils tout-en-un dédiés dotés d'un écran tactile ambiant et d'une expérience mains libres optimisée par Cortana.
Date: 22 mars 2021
- Sign in from any browser or smartphone with a device code. Or choose to sign in from the device with a username and password directly on the device.
- Call controls are now docked at the bottom of the screen. You can also switch between gallery and together mode views and send reactions during meetings.
- Producer, presenter, and attendee can now join live events as attendees on Teams displays. Producer and presenter can join the live event through the Join button in the calendar, and everyone else can join through the attendee link shared in a Teams channel, chat, or in the invite’s details tab.
- Choose to change your background during meetings or calls from a select set of images.
- All phone numbers that are a part of a meeting invite or a person’s contact card can be dialed directly by tapping on them.
- Directly transfer a call to someone’s work voicemail without needing to ring them.
- Zero calendar events page will be displayed for days with no meetings.
- Dots on dates will be displayed for days that have meetings.
- Send reactions from the ambient screen.
- Suggested replies to messages from ambient screen.
- Call someone back from the ambient screen after you miss their call.
- Indicator of important and urgent messages on ambient screen.
- Notification badges on the home icon to indicate that there are new notifications coming in when in another app on the device.
- Sent messages will be displayed in your notifications.
- Set quiet hours for notifications.
- Ask Cortana and get answers to questions about topics such as current weather, calculations, currency conversions, language translations, and time conversions.
- Cortana voice support expanded to new English locales: United Kingdom, Canada, India, and Australia. Use your voice to join meetings, make phone calls, send messages, and check your schedule.