L'offre de centre de contact pour Lync est importante.
On peut en découvrir une partie ayant réussi (ou du moins passé) le processus de certification de Microsoft ici: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/lync/hh972602
Bien sur, il y en a d'autres dont celui de Mitel: MiContact Center.
MiContact Center for Microsoft Lync is built natively on the Microsoft Lync Server call control and Lync desktop client. It is an end-to-end Lync solution that offers a more sophisticated solution than Microsoft Response Groups without the cost and complexity of a stand-alone contact center solution.
With MiContact Center for Microsoft Lync software, customers can quickly be recognized and calls can be prioritized and routed to the appropriate areas. Supervisors are able to control agents and queues and with real-time reporting and forecasting adjustments can quickly be made to maximize service and optimize resource utilization.
Value to Contact Center Agents
Value to Contact Center Supervisors
- Phone Control
- Instant access to colleagues and supervisors
- Find the right skillset to efficiently achieve first contact resolution
- Improve collaboration
- See how long an agent is on a call
- Toggle between groups with a click of the mouse
- Provide insight into queue service levels
- Quickly identify service affecting issues
- ACD Statistics
- Can see their personal contact center stats (total inbound ACD calls, total non ACD calls, total outbound calls, total Do Not Disturb, total Make Busy
- Real-time Alerts
- Real-time management of agents & queues
- take guess work out of staffing requirements
- see how service levels are affected when data changes
- import results into Excel and share
- get a high level view of departmental and agent productivity
- Ensure adherence to service levels.
Plus d'information ici: http://mitel.ca/products/enterprise-solutions/lync