Microsoft vient de publier une mise à jour pour les systèmes LRS.
This article describes the improvements that are introduced in the March 2014 update for Microsoft Lync Room System. This update introduces the following improvements:
- Adds support for administrator to specify multiple user input languages, and for users to switch between the administrator-defined input language and input method editors (IMEs).
- Adds System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) manageability.
- Improvements to Narrator and High Contrast accessibility options.
- Adds support for Lync licensing and activation.
- Performance improvements when a user joins large meetings.
- Adds informative illustrations to the on-screen device tutorial.
- Improves the user experience when an incoming call or meeting invitation is presented during on-screen keyboard use.
Additionally, this update resolves the issues that occur in the following scenarios.
Assume that you have a Microsoft Lync meeting that was scheduled by using Outlook Web Access. In this situation, you cannot join the meeting.
Assume that you install an update for Microsoft Lync Room System that is dated January 2014. In this situation, Lync Room System freezes. Additionally, the system is unrecoverable, and you have to restart the Lync Room System device.
The update also resolves the following issues and the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles:
- Fixes an issue in which you cannot invite other users into a meeting by using a phone number when the users are not in the directory.
- Fixes the bugs that may cause UI animations to render.
- Fixes an issue in which menus appear in various positions.
- Fixes an issue in which some search result items are duplicated.
- Fixes an issue in which the meeting countdown does not appear or displays an incorrect value.
- Fixes a whiteboard first-touch issue.
2929206(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2929206/ )Recurring meeting isn't displayed in the calendar of a Lync Room System room
2932396(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2932396/ )Lync Room System cannot connect to a meeting when daylight saving time (DST) starts
2929208(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2929208/ )"The username and password is incorrect" error when you sign in to Lync Room System
2920616(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2920616/ )Description of the Lync Room System update: January 2014
2936507(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2936507/ )Improvements and resolved issues in the November 2013 Lync Room System update