Thomas Poett vient de partager un guide intéressant pour le troubleshooting Lync.
Le document de 130 pages est disponible ici: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/Skype-for-Business-and-7857597d
The free ebook is about troubleshooting Skype for Business and Lync.
A complex solution in unified communication marking people's life more simpler, connecting to others at any point of time, staying in contact with fellow friends and family members. Developing a set of skills, supporting and analyzing issues in this environment is an advanced task. I describe the troubleshooting work flow from general understanding of Skype for Business and Lync Server and Services.
In the Troubleshooting Guide the following areas are covered:
- General Approach to troubleshooting
- Logging, Tracing and CLS
- TCP and SIP Protocol
- SIP Session Establishment
- Lync/ Skype for Business Call Setup (entire process)
- Troubleshooting IM
- Troubleshooting Call with A/V
- Diagnostic Headers
- Troubleshooting Voice
- Troubleshooting Conferencing
- Troubleshooting Web Services
- Troubleshooting Edge (external/ remote)
- Health Monitoring
- Troubleshooting Exchange Integration
(Autodiscover, Exchange Web Service EWS, IM Integration OWA, Unified Contact Store UCS, Unified Messaging)
- Troubleshooting Mobility Services
- Troubleshooting Mobile Clients
- Troubleshooting Office Web App Server (OWA)
Troubleshooting Enterprise Voice will be released during a future update of this document (Version 2.0)
I'm looking for lecturer who is will to support this writing. He should be experienced in lecturing documents.